From the time a business opens its doors, the owner is told “cash is king.” It may seem to follow that having a very large amount of cash could never be a bad thing. But, the truth is, a company that’s hoarding excessive cash may...
Tax, Accounting, Auditing and Consulting Services for Manufacturers
Operating in an Unforgiving Environment
Manufacturing businesses in the U.S. face significant challenges, and need the services of a CPA firm that will invest the time to become deeply familiar with their unique circumstances. Rapid developments in markets and technologies influence costs, competition and the availability of skilled labor. For many manufacturers, competitive advantage has become about doing more, doing it quickly, and doing it for less. Operating in this kind of environment can turn your focus toward tactical matters, and away from your overarching strategy, putting your business at risk for poor performance.
Expertise and Experience
We have been working with manufacturing businesses for years, and we frequently serve as the objective outsider for those clients. For example, accurate and timely financial reporting is critical when a business operates in such an unforgiving environment. Because we understand the challenges faced by manufacturers, we can assist you in developing and implementing the internal controls and financial reporting systems that you rely on to effectively run your business.
Services for Manufacturers
- Accounting process design and development
- Internal audit
- External audit
- Financial statement compilation or review
- Benefit plan audits (required by U.S. Department of Labor regulations)
- Internal control evaluation and recommendations
- U.S. income tax planning and compliance
- Multi-state income tax planning and compliance
- Cash flow analysis and recommendations
- Entity selection and structure
- Consultation regarding other business, tax and accounting matters